TANGEDCO TNEB Recruitment 2020
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil. Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Scroll down to gather more details about TANGEDCO Recruitment Notification and also how to apply through the online application link.
Eligibility Criteria for TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in TNEB Assessor Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online. Applicants must have completed Bachelors’s Degree to be eligible for TNEB Careers.
- A pass in Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of the proper reading of meter and cycling).
Read the official notification for more details on TANGEDCO Careers.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Viva – voce
Pay Scale for TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020:
- Assessor – LEVEL – 3 of Workmen pay matrix (i.e.) Rs.19500-62000/-
TNEB Online Application Fee:
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, and ST – Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons – Rs.500/-
The application fee must be paid online only
How to apply for TANGEDCO TNEB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website @ www.tangedco.gov.in
- Find the notification for the Assessor Posts
- Read the notification carefully
- Check if you are eligible for TNEB Jobs
- Click on the TANGEDCO TNEB Apply Online link given below
- Register in the TBEB Recruitment page
- Click on the apply button
- Now fill in all the details correctly
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- Make sure there are no errors
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the TNEB online application form and take a print out of the application form for future reference
Official Notification Pdf : Download Now